Day 01 : Amritsar Arrival
- Arrival in Amritsar, meet & greet with our representative & Transfer to Amritsar hotel.
- Upon arrival check-in to the hotel and Re-fresh in the hotel.
- Afternoon visit Indo-Pak Wagha Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony.
- After that, we will proceed to the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
- Then visit Jallianwala Bagh - where, on April 13, 1919, British soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians.
- Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Day 02 : Amritsar Sightseeing - Dalhousie (200 km / 5-6 hrs)
After having breakfast check out from the hotel and then depart for Dalhousie. Check in to Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Dalhousie - Khajjiar (23 km)
- Today morning breakfast Full day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar,
- India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger.
- Khajjiar 23 kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 kms from Kalatop is the mini Switzerland of India i.e. Khajjiar, at a height of 6400 ft. Hutchison writes, "Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level".
Day 04 : Dalhousie - Chandigarh (320 km / 7-8 hrs)
Today after breakfast drive from Dalhousie to Chandigarh. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 05 : Chandigarh Sightseeing & Drop
- After breakfast proceed for ChandigarhSightseeing.
- Today we will be visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Chandigarh Museum.
- After sightseeing proceed to Chandigarh Railway Station or Airport to catch onwards Train / Flight.
- Tour ends here with happy memories……!!!
Package Cost : INR 14,950/- Per Adult based on 2 Adults
Note : The above cost is not applicable for Diwali, Christmas & Long weekend vacation.